How to Apply
A. Before Applying
Please make sure you find out as much as possible about UWC before completing your application. It is important that you understand the aims of the organisation and the commitment involved. For more information on UWC please go to www.uwc.org.
B. Interested in Applying? You can submit your application through the TWO options described below.
- Option 1: Apply through the national Committee. Download the application form attached below, fill in the required information, and send it to the National Committee before the deadline.
- Option 2: Apply though the UWC Global Selection Programme. However, remember! This option is for interested applicants who;
- do not need a scholarship to attend UWC.
- wish to have a entry results 9 - 12 months before the beginning of the school year.
- are looking to attend a specific UWC school or college.
You can access the UWC Global Selection Programme Application through the link below.
Whichever route a candidate chooses, the application will be assessed against UWC's core selection criteria. Please note that a candidate may only submit one application per year to study the IB Diploma Program at UWC. You may not apply through two different UWC national committees or through a UWC national committee and the UWC Global Selection Programme concurrently.