~All eligible applicants will be notified of their application status and invited to proceed to the next stage(s) of the selection process detailed below.
~Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria will not be reviewed further and applicants will not be contacted.
Stage 1: Submission of fully completed Application Documents: NOV 2023 - JAN 2024
- Applicants complete and submit the Application Documents by 2359 HRS (EAT) 31st January 2024.
Stage 2: Interview Day(s): FEB 2024
- Applicants are notified of their application status, provide additional information or documents.
- Shortlisted applicants will physically attend a full day of interactive sessions in Nairobi, Kenya; date and location to be advised.
- UWC Kenya charges a non-refundable fee of KES 3,000.00 for attending the interview day (*fee waivers are considered on a case-by-case basis)
Stage 3: Shortlist and Offers: FEB 2024
- Shortlisted applicants will be individually contacted with provisional offers for their consideration. If an offer is not accepted, it will be re-offered to other shortlisted applicants until all placements are successfully filled.
- Accepted offers are confirmed and forwarded to the specific UWC Schools and Colleges for their approval. Accepted offers, and the terms therein, are considered final and binding at this stage.
Stage 4: Information and Document completion with UWC Schools and Colleges: MAR - JUL 2024
- Approved applicants will provide all information and documentation directly to the specific UWC School or College in communication with the UWC Kenya National Committee.
Stage 5: Students travel to the UWC Schools and Colleges: AUGUST 2024 (WKUWCSA JAN 2025)
- Upon successful completion of the required documentation including visa and travel arrangements, students report to their respective UWC School or College.