Entry 2024 Application now closed!
Mandatory requirements - Applications that do not meet one or more criteria will not be considered:
- All applicants must hold Kenyan citizenship, including dual citizens.
- Applicants residing in Kenya must be studying and complete their high school education in Kenya.
- Applicants residing and studying outside of Kenya may apply via the UWC Kenya National Committee only, but not apply via other application channels concurrently.
- Applicants must have completed their high/secondary school education before attending UWC:
- Form 4 graduation year for K.C.S.E curriculum
- Year 10 for I.G.C.S.E curriculum
- Applicants may apply from all recognised educational backgrounds, including homeschooling.
- Applicants must be aged no less than 16 and no more than 18 years of age in the year they are planning to attend UWC.
- Applicants who have previously applied or are currently applying to UWC, either via the Global Selection Programme (GSP) or via a national committee in another country, must provide this information to us at the time of application. Failure to do so will result in a cancelled application.
- Applicants must communicate with their parent(s) or guardian(s) on their intention to apply to the UWC and submit a consent form signed by all parent(s) or guardian(s).